domingo, 26 de julho de 2009

Zack's Lullaby

00:16..it's dark, not to cold, it's warm actually. But i still feel my soul lost in darkness and cold. Every single second i can't stop listening that lullaby, a song made by my mind and it has a sweety voice, a voice that i heard before and i loved once. Or..i love?
In reality i'm hearing a song that says...something like...who am i to say...well my question is.. Who Am I? I bring my hands to the head grabing my hair in despair and madness. And my mind yells "Stop this nightmare!!" ... But..how? I just don't know how or why there is such nightmare...but one thing is for sure, it sucks my hapiness, my will to fight..my will to live...
They say that somethings must be fought through an intense fight with ourselves..but...i lost everything...nothing good can pull me up again...unless...that...light...but, i lost hope, she doesn't want me. The light abandoned me....

This is my lullaby...a dead among the living, dead inside, alive outside...

Save me...

1 comentário:

Galad&Mor disse...

http://comewithinme.blogspot.com/